Subject: Re: BitchX /ignore bug
From: Arturo Busleiman (buanzoxUSA.NET)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:34:19 CDT

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Bluefish wrote:

> Does anyone know of a site or book which simply is a long list of
> "do not" along with a short explanation of "why"? I would enjoy reading
> such a site/book a lot. And it would definatly be a good studdy material
> for most programmers.
or we could start writing it ourselves.... imagine: "The Vuln-Dev
Secure-Coding Guide"

*> Get PGP KEY: use pgpk -a hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/buanzoxusa.net
*> MP OnLine? EL BBS? FeedBack? -> System Fork!!! 4799-2510 TLD 24hs
*> Lista social de mail. Envia e-mail en blanco a lsb-subscribeegroups.com
*> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!