Subject: Re: All Advantage Spyware
From: Justin Lintz (jlintzOPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 09:09:21 CDT

I dont know if you would call it spyware because basically the whole idea
surrounding all advantage is to track what ads you click on the bar and how
long you have your web browser open and are surfing. In order for the
program to track that information I couldn't see why it should not be able
to do that, I think most people who run all advantage should realize that
their web behavior is probably being tracked but its in order for them to
get the cash from All Advantage.