Subject: Re: All Advantage Spyware
From: Nick Summy (playboyNETINS.NET)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 10:13:39 CDT

This could very well be! My next question is what happens if yor computer
suddenly gets turned off in a poweroutage or something? do those registry
settings go back to normal? one thing I have noticed using All Advantage
is that netscape acts real flaky. Whenever I type, all of the letters
that i type never get into the forms. With all these modifcations going
on, its no wonder my system has a hard time keeping up with my typing!
Is all this worth $.50 an hour?!