Subject: New Tool for DDoS Defense
From: Simple Nomad (thegnomeNMRC.ORG)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 15:42:44 CST

I've written a tool for remotely telling ddos zombies to stop flooding.
Most detectors out there will not detect during a flood (due to the
traffic involved), so I thought trying to turn the flood off might be kind
of nice. Like the detectors, it assumes default settings on the ddos
daemons. Works against Trinoo, TFN, and Stacheldraht.

Go to http://razor.bindview.com/ and follow the links to Zombie Zapper,
unix and NT versions available with source code.

- Simple Nomad - No rest for the Wicca'd -
- thegnomenmrc.org - www.nmrc.org -
- thegnomerazor.bindview.com - razor.bindview.com -