Subject: Re: FW: RFP2K03: Contemplations on dvwssr.dll and how it affects life
From: Greg Small (gtsUCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 12:56:26 CDT

This is a classic (modern) journalism fallacy, relying on personal
statements without testing or verifications of facts.

This also happens in the "cult of expertise" where a meeting consults
the expertise of the members assembled without recourse to testing.

I guess I am just a Radical Empiricist :-).

Greg Small gtsuclink.Berkeley.EDU
University of California at Berkeley Systems Programmer for 32
Workstation Software Support WSS/IST years and it's still fun!
216 Evans Hall # 3808, Berkeley, Ca 94720